- StayFocusd – to limit my time spend on Hacker News and Reddit to a maximum of 10 minutes / day.
- Pocket / Send to Kindle – to save articles to read them later (I’ll drop Pocket soon, I noticed I’m reading much more stuff on my Kindle).
- Disconnect – to stay out of sight from (some) analytics and other trackers.
- Pushbullet – to write SMS from my computer and share stuff between my Android devices and my computer.
- uBlock Origin – because some sites are cluttered with ads, good players whitelisted.
- HTTPS everywhere – use SSL when available.
- Stylish (to apply a Dark theme on my favorite sites: GitHub for example – reduce eye strain).
- Tampermonkey – with a bunch of home-made